While up in St. Louis this past weekend, I remembered a bunch of bands that have struck a name for themselves through the record label Big Muddy Records. So, this episode we’re going to check out the musical stylings of some St. Louis local flavor. This episode was recorded on my iPhone in between drunken wedding party events. A couple of days of boozing it up took its toll on my voice. So by the end, my voice gets a little rough. Enjoy!
TO HEAR THIS EPISODE – CHECK OUT THE PREMIUM SUBSCRIBERS SECTION.
Music in this episode:
– How He Met Your Mother AND Buried Alive (Live) by The Cotton Mollies
(from Bedtime Stories)
– Mean Scene by Rum Drum Ramblers
(from Mean Scene)
– I Feel It Too by Rum Drum Ramblers
(from Tradin’ Dollars For Dimes)
– Talkin’ Pocatello Blues AND Don’t Follow A Line by Jack Grelle
(from Jack Grelle)
– Son Of Stagger Lee AND Blind Eye Fixin’ by Leopard Print Pills
(from Leopard Print Pills)
– She Brought Me To The Wire AND Death Letter by Bob Reuter
(from Cowboy Angel & The Lost American Life)
– Knockin’ On The Door AND Obsolete by The Vultures
(from Spirit Of St. Louis Sessions)
-War With Hell/Missouri Boy AND Highway Sound by The Hooten Hallers
(from Live In Austin!)
Voice Mail: 941-773-9102
Listen to it streaming Saturdays and Wednesdays at 2PM (CST) at www.LifeJive.com on the Americana Rock Mix RADIO! channel.
Download the LifeJive Radio iOS app and listen to Americana Rock Mix RADIO! anywhere you go! Download it from the iTunes store HERE.