In this episode I open some CD submission that I’ve gotten through the mail and haven’t had a chance to check out yet. I take a risk by randomly playing tracks from the unheard albums. I talk about how wrong I was about thinking that I could just walk away from this show, and shout out some friends.
TO HEAR THIS EPISODE – CHECK OUT THE PREMIUM SUBSCRIBERS SECTION.
Music in the episode:
– Broken Rainbows AND Something Right by Naked On Rollerskates
(from Lost My Heart In The Battle)
– Inspiration AND Leaving Song by Shurman
– Six Weeks AND Little Talks by Of Monsters And Men
(from My Head Is An Animal)
– Terrified Eyes AND New Friend Jesus by Craig Finn
(from Clear Heart Full Eyes)
– To Hell With All My Dreams by Kim Kondrashoff
(from Let The Madness Begin)
– Will Soon Be Gone by Kim Kondrashoff
– Broken Record AND Trust Me by Empty Orchestra
(from One More Time, All Together Now)
– Dying And Diseased (featuring Rachel Brooke) by Last False Hope
(from The Shape Of Bluegrass To Come)
– Darkest Days by Last False Hope
(from Live At The Lobo Lounge)
Check out these people/sites:
Voice Mail: 813-458-5270
Outlaw Radio – Listen in on Monday nights at 6PM CST at www.BlackCountryRock.org/OutlawRadio
LifeJive Radio – Listen twice a week! 10AM Wednesdays and 5PM Sundays on the Avalon channel on at LifeJive.com
NOW BUY MERCHANDISE. Shirts, stickers, mugs, etc. CHECK IT OUT HERE!