Episode 127 – Is The Show Over?

Is The Americana Rock Mix nearing it’s end? It’s up to YOU to let me know. Send me your feedback about the show at Von@AmericanaRoots.com . Has it run it’s course, are people still interested? Give me your opinions. In the mean time, enjoy all of this great music.

TO HEAR THIS EPISODE – CHECK OUT THE PREMIUM SUBSCRIBERS SECTION.

Music in this episode:

– Good Friday AND Gone Are The Days by Railroad Fever
(from Things You Lost)
Facebook Page

– Please Don’t Run Away AND Reinvent The Wheel by Highway Ghosts
(from Beyond All Help)
www.HighwayGhosts.com

– Been There Before AND Magdeline by Possum Jenkins
(from Carolinacana)
www.PossumJenkinsBand.com

– Soldier AND Santa Fe by The Washover Fans
(from The Habit Suits You)
www.TheWashoverFans.com

– The Weekend AND No Vacancy by The Creak
(from The Creak)
www.TheCreak.net

– City Avenue AND Roger Dale by Southbound Lane
(from This Old Town)
Facebook Page

– What I Want AND Days Of Wine And Roses by Day Of The Outlaw
(from Retribution Waltz)
www.DayOfTheOutlaw.com

– In Our Graves We’ll Be Together Face To Face AND Shut My Mouth by Dolly Varden
(from Mouthful Of Lies)
www.DollyVarden.com

E-Mail: Von@AmericanaRoots.com

Voice Mail: 813-458-5270

Blogsite: www.AmericanaRoots.com
Skype: ARockMix
Twitter: www.Twitter.com/ARockMix

Outlaw Radio – Listen in on Monday nights at 6PM CST at www.BlackCountryRock.org/OutlawRadio

LifeJive Radio – Listen twice a week! 10AM Wednesdays and 5PM Sundays on the Avalon channel on at LifeJive.com

NOW BUY MERCHANDISE. Shirts, stickers, mugs, etc. CHECK IT OUT HERE!

Advertisements
Tagged , , , , , , , , , ,

10 thoughts on “Episode 127 – Is The Show Over?

1. Rachel says:

I just became a regular listener very recently. I’d love it if you keep the show up! I also just started a music blog, and American Rock Mix has helped me find a lot of new artists!

2. The Creak says:

Thank you kindly for including us in this episode!

3. thevicar says:

I found your show just recently on itunes. It’s introduced to some great new bands which I wouldn’t normally have access to over here in Germany. I like the simple format of the show, you play some great songs and tell me who the bands were. I don’t find your rants and little bits of personal info annoying, in fact I enjoy it.

Keep up the good work 🙂

4. Andy says:

I also recently have just became a regular listener and have found a heaping helping of new artists. Don’t cut me off my fix yet!!! I’ll donate!!!

5. […] he’s finally starting to suffer from burn-out and floated the idea of stopping all together on his latest show. This is unacceptable. Head over and check out some of his shows. Maybe send him an email if you […]

6. Shaun says:

Just recently learned about the America Rock Mix. Enjoy hearing some bands and artists that I’d have probably never come across. Enjoyin’ it much. Keep doing your thing!

7. Ss says:

Von please don’t stop the podcast. Ive discovered a lot of great new bands from it. I also enjoy you sharing what’s going in your life, as it makes the listeners feel more connected with you.

8. Troy says:

Found your podcast recently as it was nominated for a podcast award. I’m in Chicago and there are no radio stations playing Americana rock. One station will play Son Volt once in a blue moon and when I first heard that sound, I was hooked. Heck I didn’t even know what the genre was called. I just knew that I loved Son Volt’s sound. I’ve since discovered a ton of new bands because of your show. Keep up the good work dude. It’s much appreciated.

9. dms1965@sbcglobal.net says:

Von,
    thanks for doing what you do…a facebook poster told me about this site b/c he heard my band played by you. Greatly appreciate your support and keep on keepin’ on!

Dave Smith
    Southbound Lane

10. […] he’s finally starting to suffer from burn-out and floated the idea of stopping all together on his latest show. This is unacceptable. Head over and check out some of his shows. Maybe send him an email if you […]