In this episode I talk about raising money for a surgery that Boris needs, why this episode is late this week, dealing with irritating traffic and then getting rear-ended, and trying to Americanize the British slang word “mate”. And obviously, there’s some great music to boot.
HELP OUT WITH BORIS’ FUNDRAISER. CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON. CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE!
TO HEAR THIS EPISODE – CHECK OUT THE PREMIUM SUBSCRIBERS SECTION.
Music in this episode:
– Some Things Never Change AND Birdsong by Chris Colepaugh & the Cosmic Crew
(from Missed A Page)
– Alabama Pines AND Codeine by Jason Isbell & The 400 Unit
(from Here We Rest)
– Get Up! AND Let Me In by 77 El Deora
(from The Crown & The Crow’s Confession)
– King Dawdle by Frosting
(from Fresh Frosting)
– Hillbilly Joker by Hank III
(from Hillbilly Joker)
– Hey, All You Hippies! by The Low Anthem
(from Smart Flesh)
– The Devil’s Gotta’ Earn AND We’re Broken But We’ll Never Be Alone by Brett Detar
(from Bird In The Tangle)
– Hot Ride AND Cold Shoulder by Hustle And Cuss
(from Hot Ride EP)
– Now AND The Way It Is by Johnny Henry
(from Now EP)
THE AMERICANA ROCK MIX IS NOW ON FACEBOOK!
NOW BUY MERCHANDISE. Shirts, stickers, mugs, etc. CHECK IT OUT HERE!
Voice Mail: 813-458-5270
Listen twice a week! 10AM Wednesdays and 5PM Sundays on the Eclectic Heaven channel on LifeJive Radio at LifeJive.com