It’s my 30th birthday, so numbers have been on my mind. I’ve decided to play some bands whose names consist of numbers. That probably sounds lame. Fortunately the music is NOT.
TO HEAR THIS EPISODE – CHECK OUT THE PREMIUM SUBSCRIBERS SECTION.
Music in the episode:
– Always Up AND Liar by 30db
(from One Man Show)
– My Narrow Mind AND Sac Of Religion by 16 Horsepower
(from Low Estate)
– Go Back To Sleep AND Threw It All Away by 100 Damned Guns
(from Musica De Tormento)
– Skinny Legged Girl AND Swallowed By The Sea by Two Cow Garage
(from Speaking In Cursive)
– The Bullet AND Old Number Seven by The Devil Makes Three
(from The Devil Makes Three)
– The Mystery Spot AND Gin Clear by Five Horse Johnson
(from The Mystery Spot)
– It Won’t Do You Any Good AND Vintage Violet by Minus 5
– The Fool AND Dance With Me by Old 97’s
(from Blame It On Gravity)
Todays sponsor is LIFELOCK
Membership is only $10 a month, but you can get 10% OFF AND 1 MONTH FREE TRIAL by using
my code AMERICANA10 at the checkout.
THE AMERICANA ROCK MIX IS NOW ON FACEBOOK!
NOW BUY MERCHANDISE. Shirts, stickers, mugs, etc. CHECK IT OUT HERE!
Voice Mail: 314-479-3051
Listen twice a week! 10AM Wednesdays and 5PM Sundays on the Eclectic Heaven channel on LifeJive Radio at LifeJive.com