The first episode of the new year, and a lot of great new music.
TO HEAR THIS EPISODE – CHECK OUT THE PREMIUM SUBSCRIBERS SECTION.
Music in this episode:
– Memories in My Drink by The Damphools
(from Damn The Hard Times)
– Summerville AND Esperanza by Brian Lindsay
– Gone Boys Gone AND Ghosts of the Inland Sea by Houston Jones
(from Jericho Road)
– Just Tell Her I Loved Her AND Tomorrow’s Just A Train Wreck Away by Joe Swank And The Zen Pirates
(from Hank Williams Died For My Sins)
– The Company I Keep AND Grey Skies, Green Shoes by Matt Butcher
(from Me And My Friends)
– Song Of Hope AND All We Ever Needed by Nolan McKelvey
(from Matter Of Time)
– Union Suite by Patrick Bloom
(from Ghosts Of Radio)
THE AMERICANA ROCK MIX IS NOW ON FACEBOOK!
This episode is sponsored by Eastbay.com and Footlocker.com. Use these promo codes while checking out to utilize them:
Code #1: AFARMX15 – 15% OFF ANY ORDER AT WWW.EASTBAY.COM
Code#2: AFARMX20 – 20% OFF ANY ORDER OF $75 OR MORE AT WWW.EASTBAY.COM
Code #3: AFARMXFL – 15% OFF OF ANY ORDER AT WWW.FOOTLOCKER.COM
NOW BUY MERCHANDISE. Shirts, stickers, mugs, etc. CHECK IT OUT HERE!
Voice Mail: 314-479-3051