Always finding great music, and always wanting to share it. So, enjoy!
TO HEAR THIS EPISODE – CHECK OUT THE PREMIUM SUBSCRIBERS SECTION.
Music in this episode:
– A Savior On Capitol Hill by Derek Webb (from The Ringing Bell)
– Flood Walls AND What If We Fell? by Exebelle And The Rusted Cavalcade (from The Antipoison Creek Sessions)
– Hold That Sunset AND I Play The Game by The Double Downbeats (from Americana Hit Kit EP)
– Fool’s Honey AND Screen Doors by Joel Rockey (from Kiss It All Goodbye)
– The Devil And Maggie Chascarillo AND Sounds Of The City by Lucero (from 1372 Overton Park)
– Satallite Skin by Modest Mouse (from No One’s First And Your Next)
This episode is sponsored by Emusic.com and GuitarCenter.com. Visit my sponsor page for their special deals HERE.
NOW BUY MERCHANDISE. Shirts, stickers, mugs, etc. CHECK IT OUT HERE!
Voice Mail: 314-479-3051